Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

To Catch a Predator

I have reason to suspect that the man that just hit on me is in fact a child molester.

I was waiting for the bus to come after going to a book club meeting, and this man walked past me saying under his breath, "Now there's a sweet little girl." Do men realize that saying things like this under their breath does not attract most women-it creeps them out?

He got to the corner and then turned around and walked back over to me. "You're just too beautiful for me to walk by without talking to you. A girl this pretty shouldn't be standing out here alone." Clearly, because then Creepy McCreepertons try to talk to them. 

Then he asked, "How old are you? Wait, I'm going to tell you how old I am, it might scare you. I'm 35." Oooo! Practically a zombie! I'm frightened.

"I would kiss you right now if it were legal." I'm glad you think it's illegal, then.

He gave me his card, wrote his number on the back and handed it to me saying, "If you see me on NBC, it wasn't me...Seriously." Is he referring to "To Catch a Predator?"

Don't think I'm going to call him, so I'll never know for sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment