Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Found Kate Middleton's Face in my Sunburn!

I just got back from a vacation in Florida. They have a fabulous radio commercial for a tanning salon that says,

"Why be pale and pasty, when you can be tan and tasty!?"

I think that by Florida standards, the definition "tan and tasty" might mean being approximately the color and texture (and taste?) of beef jerky. Alas, I will probably never reach that color of tan.

I did get some color, but despite my religious hourly application of sunscreen, I still ended up in the red spectrum with a very bizarre pattern of sunburn. The back of one leg, the knee of the other, a patch on my left arm, a splotchy stomach, and a spot on my hip that had a random white "t" in the middle of it.


To see Kate Middleton's face in my sunburn, just tilt your screen.

2 comments: