Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Revealing Attire

Back when I was swimming in college, I had to ice my shoulders after every practice. They'd throw a bag of ice on there and saran-wrap it down. If only I'd had the proper blazer, I could have looked like this:

80s style Padded Jacket
http://www.simplyeighties.com/80s-fashion.php#.U5plVC9w3fQ

So one day, I got my shoulders wrapped and headed off to Saga (the cafeteria) to eat a pound of pasta, an entire chicken, a slice or two of pizza, and one of each dessert that didn't look like a sponge.

As the girl at the entrance swiped me in, she just kind of stared at me for a minute and breathed a deep sigh of relief, "Oh, thank God! Your tank top is tan! At first I thought you were wearing a saran-wrap shirt."


No comments:

Post a Comment